Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Home Decor- Peach and Turquoise

Because the holidays are over and Spring is almost here, I am livening up my home with brighter colors. In my living room I added a large green vase (recycled glass from TJMAX for $20.00) I went out side and cut some of my newly yellow blooming branches and am force blooming them inside. I also took the dark red bobbs down from around my house and added my bright yellow candles, and dried flowers. Slowly it is looking a little better. 

This year I want to go big with my Spring re-vamp and paint my very light gray blah kitchen PEACH! I am so excited about this here are some images to give you an idea of how I hope it will look...

Courtesy of Home Renovations



 This color is called Mesa Sunrise
you can purchase it from Behr at any 
Home Depot store. 
My all white cabinets with black 
counter-tops will look great with this 
fruity new color I am adding. 





Here are some more great images I love for revamping your home for spring:

Courtesy of The Inspired Room
The above image is from The Inspired Room, a blog I love to read and keep up on. I love the article on Decorating Trends for 2011  keeping up with trends is something that is near impossible, I like to skim over the new trends and turn them into my own by easing them into my already decorated home.
Courtesy of Southern Living
Courtesy of Homes and Gardens
Can you see a trend here? I am obsessing over turquoise and peach, not necessarily the bright orange, but I love the peach color with the turquoise or a french blue.


Here are some images showing revamped room using new pillows, re-upholstery and wall papers: These are all from Thibaut a company based out of Newark, New Jersey. They have been in the wall paper and fabrics business since 1886. Check out their website at www.thibautdesign.com


Happy Springing Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving all these fab decorating ideas. Please put up some photos of your home, as it is quite extraordinary. xo

    ReplyDelete