Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Wenesday! Navy and Yellow

Phew!Sorry this post is so late. I have had a long busy day at my jobs and taking the cat (Batholomew) to the groomers. So Navy and Yellow, sometimes nautical, but is also very elegant, clean and simple. An obvious choice for summer and maybe even a spring wedding. I love the contrast of colors, so if this sounds like your kind of wedding... here is some inspiration to wet your appetite. 

Pictured above:
Hoopla Cocktail Recipe

{Invitation from Lily Darby, cake from k.rosecakes, flowers from Real Simple, everything else from InStyle Weddings}


The above inspiration board was created by With This Ring I love the color coordinated cocktails, and the cake is the perfect butter creme yellow. 

The following images are from Martha Stewart Weddings




 I love the blue pinstriped suit and the lavender toss idea. What a summery feel to the whole idea. 


The following images are from my favorite wedding blog Style Me Pretty





Comment and let me know what your favorite wedding color palette is or what your wedding colors were. 

Thanks for reading!


Julie



1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    You are not only a MAD woman but an incredibly bright and witty woman. LOVE your blog! Kudos to you!
    Tahara ;)

    ReplyDelete