Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Home Decor: Baskets for your wall

I am a huge bargain hunter. I love going to thrift stores and finding odds and ends to put up on walls or set on my side tables. When we purchased our home a year and a half ago I had nothing for my walls. I went to Good Will and found a heap of baskets in different sizes and shapes for $1.00 each. I grabbed five or six of them. I thought they would be good for entertaining, but when I got home the emptiness and echoing was driving me crazy! I put them up in a collage and ever since have gotten a ton of compliments.

Here are some images that I found on the web for inspiration:
 Courtesy of Getting It Swoon-Worthy
 Courtesy of Apartment Therapy
 Courtesy of Apartment Therapy
 Courtesy of Nickel Lane
Courtesy of Getting It Swoon-Worthy

1 comment: