Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wildly Pink Party

Bright pink and animal print... a sweet party idea for any girls night! Sweet sixteen, 25, 30,40... bachelorette... just for fun! This theme is very stylish and easy to pull off. I did a mini version for my girlfriend's 25th birthday then re used the decor for a bachelorette party.  I purchased white Eifel Tower Vases and filled them with Bright pink Ostrich Feathers. I found the vases on this great site for really inexpensive: Wholesale Flowers and Supplies



Here are some runners I purchased from Wedding Bee (for only 3$ each!) that looked great on a few tables:

Wedding Bee
I also rented a helium tank and filled a ton of Bright Pink, Black and Leopard Print balloons.
Animal Print Balloons
 
I also purchased some tissue paper honeycomb decorations in White Pink and Black at Luna Bazaar




Here are some other images I found inspirational:
Donna Makes Cakes
Etsy
Etsy
 Etsy
 I love cake pops! They are like cookie dough on the inside... YUM!
 Bakerella
 Out Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment